Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty involving the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the human body. It can be divided into two categories. The first is reconstructive surgery . The other is cosmetic or aesthetic surgery.While reconstructive surgery aims to reconstruct a part of the body or improve its functioning, cosmetic surgery aims at improving the appearance of it. Both of these techniques are used throughout the world.
1. Botox Injections This injection is used in cosmetically or medically. In medical use this injection is used to a certain muscular conditions. While for cosmetics it is used to remove wrinkles by temporary stopping the over action of the muscle.
2. Filler Injections This injection is used to fill the space cause by aging or to enhance parts of the body.
3. Liposuction and Body Contouring This procedure is used to remove excess fat by using a suction machine to be able to achieve body sculpture.
4. Fat Injection This procedure is also known as “autologous fat transplantation”. This involves removal of fat in a certain areas of the body and injecting it in other areas for enhancement of body sculpture.
5. Abdominoplasty This is a surgical procedure involving removal of excess fat and skin with strengthening of the muscle in the abdominal area.
6. Breast Augmentation This is a surgical procedure wherein the surgeon usually uses implants to enhance the breast size. This surgical procedure is also known as “Boob Job”.
7. Breast ReductionThis surgical procedure is also known as “Mammoplasty”. It is used to reduce the size of the breast (large breast).
8. Breast Mastopexy (Lift) This surgical procedure is also known as “Breast Lift”. Usually used after massive weight loss or often the end of breast feeding.
9. Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)A surgical procedure which provide improvement or contouring of the upper arm and connecting area of the chest wall after massive weight loss.
10. Thigh LiftThis procedure is used to enhance the thigh.
11. BlepharoplastyThis is a plastic surgery operation for correcting defects, deformities, and disfigurations of the eyelids and for aesthetically modifying the eye region of the face.
12. Scar RevisionThis surgery will attempt to minimize a scar so that it is less conspicuous and blends in with the surrounding skin tone and texture.
13. Gynecomastia This surgical procedure is also known as “Male Breast Reduction Surgery” is a condition in which the Male are affected, because of the excess fats or hormonal imbalance their breast starts to become enlarged, so this surgical procedure is usually done to correct the above mentioned problem.