Staying up to date with the latest beauty and aesthetic innovations and care, our Specialists are committed to providing the best quality of skin care to our patients. We cover all areas of dermatology from acne and skin inflammation treatments, to beauty and aging solutions, to cleansing and reviving skin cells, and skin overall conditions.
1. General Skin Care – Skin health is considered medically necessary and important rather than only aesthetic. Skin is our body’s largest organ and it is the most superficial, making it very susceptible to damage. A routine visits to a dermatologist to inspect skin for any abnormalities at the earliest possible time help maintain our skin healthy and therefore prevents occurrence of serious skin problems.
2. Cosmetic Dermatology
3. Laser and Light Treatments
4. Candela GentleLase Laser Treatments - Laser hair removal is the process of hair removal by means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle. This type of laser is excellent for removal of dark, coarse body hairs. The laser creates a beam of high-intensity light that penetrates deep into skin tissue where it delivers a controlled amount of therapeutic heat directed only at the hair root. Candela’s patented Dynamic Cooling Device technology protects the upper layers of your skin with a cooling burst of cryogen so the surface of your skin is not affected by the laser treatment. Together, the long-pulse laser and DCD cooling offer optimal treatment with minimal side effects.
5. Carbon Photo Rejuvenation A carbon peel is a revolutionary laser treatment that is completely painless with minimal-to-zero downtime. It is highly beneficial for people with oily skin, blackheads, enlarged pores, dull skin, and acne on the face or body. It is also an excellent way to exfoliate and refresh your skin, providing an instant refreshed appearance and leaving skin feeling softer, smoother and firmer. A layer of liquid carbon is applied to the skin, where it penetrates deep into the pores. Laser light is highly attracted to the carbon particles. When the laser is passed over the area, it destroys the carbon, taking dead skin cells, contaminants and oil with it.
This treatment provides several benefits:
4. Acne and Oil Destroying
6.Fine Hair Removal - laser hair removal cannot target certain hair due to the fact that they are too light or the hair is to fine to be treated. Fine hair is very difficult to get rid off. With traditional lasers the thicker and darker the hair the better the results will be. For this type of fine hair we use the latest medical technology called Q-switched Yag Laser. At first you may notice the hair become blonde or de pigmented after a few sessions you will notice the hair become thinner and finer and eventually after a week or two the hair eventually will fall out by itself. Although not everyone gets hair removal, in most cases there is hair reduction which showed to be long-lasting unlike with other types of lasers and the hair lightening makes this type of unwanted hair manageable and less noticeable.
7. Hair Bleaching – On the other hand, if you don’t want to get rid of your baby hairs or fine hair on the face or on the body, you can opt to have it bleached or lightened. In that way, it will not be noticeable.
8. Skin Pigmentation Removal – This type of laser targets the melanin, which is responsible for the skin color and pigmentation of our body. By targeting the melanin itself, we can get rid of the unwanted pigmentation after only few treatments. Also, this laser breaks down the pigments like a rock shattered into pieces so the body can easily rid them off through the lymphatic ducts.
9. Tattoo Removal Since each pigment color absorbs a specific wavelength, PiQo4 offers 4 wavelengths in order to treat the broadest range of pigment/tattoo colors, on the widest range of skin types. Its four wavelengths – 1064nm, 532nm, 650nm and 585nm – target 9 of the most frequently used tattoo colors ranging from light orange to dark black. With PiQo4 you can erase the rainbow.
10. AcuPulse Fractional Laser Treatments As we age, our skin begins to lose its natural collagen. Collagen consists of nutrients that keep the skin looking and feeling its best. Over the years, we start to notice visible skin imperfections that cannot organically repair themselves, such as dark spots and deep wrinkles. The AcuPulse Fractional CO2 Laser is both non-ablative and ablative resurfacing system for all skin rejuvenation treatments. This laser allows the skin to restructure its outer layer back to its natural, healthy, glowing complexion.
11. Facial Resurfacing - AcuPulse Fractional CO2 Laser is an anti-aging breakthrough in the medical field. The skin resurfacing system reduces deep facial wrinkles, skin damage, sun spots, and acne scars. AcuPulse Fractional CO2 Laser is a long-lasting solution that allows the skin to restructure its outer layers back to its natural, healthy, glowing complexion.
12. Scar/Stretch Marks Removal A fractional, non-ablative laser technology, commonly used in conjunction with Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) can treat a variety of skin conditions, including acne and surgical scars, skin discoloration, periorbital wrinkles and stretch marks.
13. FemTouch Laser Treatment FemTouch is an out-patient, minimally invasive, non-surgical, non-hormonal laser vaginal procedure that stimulate new collagen production for healthier tissue.
14. Plasma Rejuvenation Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy for skin rejuvenation is an autologous treatment to reduce the visible signs of aging, improve the overall tone and texture of skin, and restore collagen structures for a younger-looking appearance. PRP therapy can be used to rejuvenate skin on the face, in the delicate under eye area, on the neck, and the décolletage.
15. Botox Injections Botox is considered by many in the field of cosmetic medicine to be a "wonder drug." Botox blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles. The injected muscle can no longer contract, which causes the wrinkles to relax and soften. It is most often used on forehead lines, crow's feet (lines around the eye) and frown lines. This helps to slow the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. The procedure is quick taking no more than 15 minutes and there no downtime.
16. Crystal Peel Microdermabrasion is a painless cosmetic treatment that is an alternative to chemical peels and dermabrasion. Also known as “Crystal Peeling“, this procedure blasts sterile Corundum Crystals onto the skin surface, so as to exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin. Microdermabrasion is a painless cosmetic treatment that is an alternative to chemical peels and dermabrasion. Also known as “Crystal Peeling“, this procedure blasts sterile Corundum Crystals onto the skin surface, so as to exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin.
17. V8 Body Shape Treatment V8-Shape system utilizes a unique combination of
infra-red laser, bipolar radio frequency, mechanical roller
massage & vacuum suction to lift, firm and tone the skin. V8 shape system can be used on
both face and
body and gives instant results. Courses are recommended for long lasting results. A course
of 10 – 12
treatments are required for fat/inch loss reduction of the body. The body shape treatment
is excellent for:
- Targeting stubborn fat deposits
- Body contouring
- Rapid inch loss
- Banishing cellulite
- Tightening skin
- Cellulite Reduction
The general effect will still depend on Personal physical fitness and a healthy diet.
18. High-intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) HIFU stands for High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound. It is an advanced cosmetic technology which can significantly tighten and lift several areas of the face, reduce the signs of ageing and improve the tone of the skin in a single session, with potentially long-lasting effects. HIFU can also be used on the face to help to improve the tone and all the features of your face such as your eyes, cheeks, mouth, chin and skin also making it a viable alternative to Botox, with the benefit of being able to maintain facial expression. Excellent for post-surgical face lift to maintain the lift and treat blood stasis, scarring, and numbness.